- Completed at least 3 years of a 4-year under graduate degree (many scholars are graduate students and some have began their professional careers).
- High academic achievements (transcripts and two letter or references required).
- The program is open to all majors, but academic experiences, skills and competencies that are directly relevant to Peace and Conflict Resolution will be considered heavily in the selection process.
- Public or community service experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Interest in the ethical dimensions of world affairs
- Openness to a multi-cultural learning experience
- Foreign language a plus
Applications must include:
- Completed application form
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Application fee of $25 (Can be paid through PayPal from this website)